'59 Jag for Sale

To: MG Digest <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '59 Jag for Sale
From: Dave <hearts@radiks.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 19:54:32 -0500
I know this is not exactly the right place to talk about Jags, but a
friend of mine has  a '59 Jag XK150 for sale.  It has been in cold
storage for about 2 years and needs some minor work done but otherwise
in excellent shape.  I have photos I can email if you know of anyone
interested.  Asking price is $19k.  If anyone knows of a buyer, let me
know.  Or if there is another Jag bulletin board I can post to, let me
know. Thanks all!

Dave Ciaccio
Omaha, NE

///