Re: Trivia - non MG

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Trivia - non MG
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:40:09 -0600
Well for that matter, I didn't know what receivership was.  Until you said
Bently in 1931, I didn't know what the question was about.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 12:41:01PM -0700, Max Heim profoundly declared:
> Could be, but my line of thinking was that they wouldn't have gone broke
> until AFTER October 1929 (the stock market crash)... but then old W. O.
> might have managed to run it under all by himself, I suppose, without any
> help from a world-wide depression. Anyway, I could just as easily have said
> 1930...
>
> But Bill hasn't confirmed that Bentley was the right answer, for that
> matter. For all I know, it could be Matra...
>
> on 4/23/01 10:13 AM, James Nazarian Jr at jamesnazarian@netzero.net wrote:
>
> > Max, you are close, but I believe that they last ran in 1929.
>
> --
>
> Max Heim
> '66 MGB GHN3L76149
> If you're near Mountain View, CA,
> it's the red one with the silver bootlid.

///