Re: MGTD Oil Quanity

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: MGTD Oil Quanity
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:36:19 -0400
Encountered some other problems that I have not reach a solution for
yet and wanted to eliminate everything.  It was more of a verification
of a fact I was pretty sure about, kind of like a reality check.
Also, wanted to make sure dipstick was right.  I don't have many TD
folks around here to compare with and have to rely on input from the
list to double check.  I am also a lousy mech who does not mind
learning from trial and error, but wishes I had someone to look over
my shoulder.
Still no start on the MGTD, let everything dry out all day and will
let it sit over night and try again in the morning.  I am sure of one
thing the plugs are not oil fouled, but I have lost spark all the way
around.  May just have to replace everything, coil, points, condenser,
plug wires and already have new plugs.
Thanks to everyone who has responded.  Keep it coming!
MIKE R

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list