Interesting article

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interesting article
From: "Eddie Sheffield" <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:58:46 -0400
I haven't seen anybody mention this her yet. The current issue of
"Automobile" magazine (with a pic of the new 2003 Viper on the front) has an
article about the five cars through auto history that kind of define the
notion of "sports car." And they lead off with a very nice MG TC! Cool. The
other cars are the Jaguar XK120, Porsche 911, Corvette, and Miata. I didn't
read the whole article - I was just looking at the mags on the rack waiting
for my wife to get through the checkout line at Wal-Mart. I think I'll pick
it up next time I'm there. The local Wal-Mart did a REALLY STUPID thing and
moved the mags to a rack PAST the checkout lines - so now I don't buy nearly
as many mags on "impulse buy" as I used to.

Anyway, check out the article - what I read seemed interesting.

Eddie
1971 Midget

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list