Re: Pertronix 2.

To: lundgren@byu.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pertronix 2.
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 00:53:58 EDT
Andrew,

They are not yet available for the Lucas units at this time.  They have only
shipped two models so far and both are for yank tanks and they will be that
way for a while.  I talk to them several times a week so that is the current
scoop.  They also will only be made in only a few models for the Lucas and
there will NOT be one available for the 25D for instance and they will also
only be available in Negative ground.

I have a list of them that will eventually be available and the pricing on my
website if you want to have a look.  IMO that standard tried and true Ignitor
I is a good bet and less expensive too.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 4/26/01 10:36:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,