RE: LBC Swap meet/show-Ohio

To: "glenn blair" <agblair@csonline.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LBC Swap meet/show-Ohio
From: "Gordon Bird" <gordonbird@flashmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 10:36:00 -0400
Yup, it's coming up May 5 and 6.  My flyer says for more info contact Jack
Akers at 800.334.6566, or visit www.ahbugeye.com/neoahc.  It's at the
Holiday Inn Express/Galaxy, 231 Park Centre Dr in Wadsworth.
Sounds like fun, I'll be there, and Lord Lucas willing, so will my B.  The A
is awaiting the finishing touchs on a new interior, the seats.
Hope to see ya there!

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'80 MGB LE
'86 Audi 4kq

> show usually near I-80 Richfield OH, South of Cleveland.  I
> believe its the
> first or second week of May sponsored by an AH club.  Any one know of the
> details?  I have been before and it was reallly good event.   TIA glenn

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list