Re: Brake/clutch master cylinder

To: jamdav@woodward.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake/clutch master cylinder
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:52:51 EDT
In a message dated 4/30/01 1:13:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jamdav@woodward.com writes:

> My second more specific question is, where can I obtain

- - - - - - - - - - - -

If you have the old one, I recommend having it rebuilt by White Post.
http://www.whitepost.com  They have a good reputation and the rebuilt will
last forever.  If the old one is missing completely, someone on this list
probably has one for sale!

Since you have a Midget, I would also suggest that you sign up for the
Spridgets list on team.net.  We only talk about Sprites and Midgets over
there.  (Right!!!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget