Re: V1 #488

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V1 #488
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 18:57:30 -0700
I don't know why you're surprised a kid was driving a Delorean. It's not
like they're some kind of exotic. They're just used cars, with about the
same cachet as a Pontiac Fiero (Fiero fans, don't flame me -- I know the
Pontiac is a better car). I mean, they aren't commonly seen, perhaps, but
they aren't highly valuable or desirable, either. A lot of them are pretty
ratty because the body is very difficult and costly to repair, more so than
the car is worth (sound familiar?). When you see them painted, rather than
the original stainless steel finish, assume it's hiding some body filler...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///