Re: V1 #488

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V1 #488
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 10:45:57 -0600
On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 09:28:17PM -0400, Steve Morris profoundly declared:
> on topic, I didn't see a single LBC all during these last half dozen
> beautiful days! Lots of Miatas, but not one with the top down, and most
> with the windows up.

It is a little known fact that convertible Miatas are actually custom
conversions.  Most Miatas sold new use a false top stretched over the
sheetmetal roof of this two seat coupe, to give the impression of a
convertible.  This is why you see so few with the tops down.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list