What are you going to do?

To: "Steve Morris" <smorris@en.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: What are you going to do?
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 10:44:58 -0500
Hello Gang,
   Between trips to the coffee pot and actually doing work,
I find myself thinking, "What am I going to do on the B-GT
this weekend?" ...so I thought I would ask you guys what
you have in the queue?
   I hope to do cleaning.  Right now, the interior of the car
needs to be thoroughly cleaned from headliner to floor pan.
I also need to decide if new carpets are in order or if the
old ones can be cleaned and re-dyed.  (They were autumn
leaf but are now faded to 'orange'.)  They will either be
replaced or dyed black.  Their condition after cleaning, will
drive that decision.
   So, cleaning up the car is the order of business for me.
How about you?

--
Rick Lindsay

Ps: A new fuel filter is also in the queue...

///