Re: What are you going to do?

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Subject: Re: What are you going to do?
From: S & M Barnes <barnesms@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 12:00:29 -0500
Well, I am going to finish off welding in the passenger side floor pan on
our 1965, after that I will start on and hopefully finish replacing the
rocker panel that side (the old one is cut off, just got to clean up the
metal and trim a couple of places up). That will be followed by the dogleg
on that side. Then I repeat the whole thing on the drivers side. Next will
come patching some small holes in the front wings and
patching/hammering/swearing at various other dings and dents. Then the
underbonnet area, boot and interior need to be stripped of all remaining
paint, preped and primed ready for respray. The engine will then be painted
and refitted, lights etc will all go back on, glass will be fitted, brake
system will be fully rebuilt and suspension will be reassembled and refitted
then we will go to St. Paul in July after which I take a load of stuff back
off and finish the rest of the painting and then...................

Dang - you only asked about this weekend - got a bit carried away there! <g>

Cheers

MikeB