Need help Id Vintage Race photo

To: mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need help Id Vintage Race photo
From: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 21:57:49 -0400
hi there,
looking to get some help from the wise ones on the list.....
I have this picture, and would really like to know more about it.
I have been looking and asking everywhere, but I thought that someone,
somewhere on the MG list may know some of these names:
E.J Conklin, photographer out of Endicott, NY
Sharon Decker??spelling???
Bill Bucher or Bucker, Bucken???
Spanky Smith
Tex...an SCCA starter

All of these people have something to do with this picture which can be
seen here:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1088246&a=11736374&p=48141168
I would just like to know where the pic was taken, looks like possibly
watkins glen??
anyone who can help?
much appreciated if you can
cheers
Kevin Richards
Maybe the owner of the racecar would like to have a copy of this pic if
the car is still alive out there....
cheers
Kevin

///