1980 MGB - Front cross member pads

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1980 MGB - Front cross member pads
From: "Phillip Farmer" <pilot@ccc-cable.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 21:32:00 -0500
I am replacing kingpins and rubber in suspension.  After getting started I
decided to replace the pads between the frame and front cross member.

Any suggestions or links to write ups?

In looking at it I'll have to take loose the brake lines to drop it enough
to get the pads in.  My concern is, is it possible to not take the steering
loose?

Will be starting on this tomorrow.  Parts came in this evening.

thanks for any help.

Phil Farmer

870-367-3318 home
870-818-6623 cell