Re: Wadsworth, OH Brit car show

To: smorris@en.com, gordonbird@flashmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wadsworth, OH Brit car show
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 01:24:32 EDT
Steve,

You are very welcome it was good to meet you too.  Your car was beautiful and
I was glad I had a chance to look at it.  We were sort of way back in the far
corner and yes the cold ones were still sort of cold by the time we got to
them ;)

Hopefully my MGA will have it's engine back in later this weekend, Dave Smith
almost has it done, he found the intake and exhaust valves were warped so
those now have to be replaced. ;(  I am hoping to take her to the show in
Champaign, IL over the memorial weekend if she is done.  Just hope she can
drag that new trailer.

BTW Barney the B pulled the trailer just fine so I am sure the A will too.  I
was worried when we passed our first truck, but that was not a problem at all.

Nite all,

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.