Vintage Racing

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vintage Racing
From: "Chris and Jodi Barnhart" <barnhart@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 22:08:33 -0500
Hello again,

Been a while since I posted last. So many things going on and work won't
even let us get mail lists anymore - drat!  Anyway, my neighbor (who's also
an MG fan) and I are seriously considering building a vintage racer. Of
course it has to be an MG. Anyone have an opinion on the relative
advantage/disadvantages of starting with a Midget, MGB or GT?   I have
pretty much ruled out MGA or MGC's because I believe they would be more
costly to do.  I'm leaning towards the GT as they seem to be rarer on the
tracks I frequent.
Anyone have a GT project car for sale near Illinois?

Chris
'69 B (That, like Charley R., also has rear carb port vacuum distributor
advance )

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list