Brake Question...continued:

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Question...continued:
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 23:24:53 EDT
Max, Blake, Barney  thank you for jumping on this!

Barney, lifted up one side of the car ( driver's ) both wheels were 'braked'
so I think the problem is closer to something that hits all the wheels - The
Master Cylinder ( wasn't that Felix the Cats' nemesis?) is the only thing I
can think of .
I went out to the driveway a little while ago to check on my hood frame
rustoleum job and saw that the B had rolled to the low spot on the drive. All
the wheels are freed.
Hmmmmm....

Alex

1976  MBG soon to be spring and summer Daily Driver.
1993  Subaru Legacy LE - painfully reliable
1974 Ducati 750GT - exquisitely beautiful motorcycle

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list