MG's at Jack LOndon Square!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG's at Jack LOndon Square!
From: "rexcats" <rexcats@telocity.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 18:42:36 -0700
Hi   everyone

Well we went to the Mgs at Jack London Square today.  What a beautiful
setting for having a car show right on the bay!  There were so many nice
MG's there what a treat it was to see so many and to see all the different
models, including everyday drivers that looked just fantastic!  Well we were
certainly delighted when our 1972 MG Midget took 1st place in its class!  It
was great talking to all the people who are so excited about these cars and
the stories about the ones they are working on!  What a nice bunch of people
to have spent a day with!  WE did not have the MGB as it is still waiting on
seats but next time.  My son is even more excited now to get it on the road!
Thanks to the MG owners club for hosting this event!

Lisa Ann
with a happy 1972 MG Midget!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list