The early MG and your web page

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The early MG and your web page
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 01:35:48 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Erbesfield [mailto:jerbesfield@mediaone.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 1:34 AM
To: Allen Wulf
Subject: RE: The early MG and your web page

Sorry to B so slow to respond Al. Just got back from vacation. I have those
kind of memories of the Lone Ranger too, except that I guess we were pretty
lucky. We had 2 TV sets then for the five of us (Mom, Dad and two other
brothers). Now I have 6 TV sets, plus my computer has a TV tuner card, and
there is just me and my wife!!!! My how times have changed!

I thought the name "Black Beauty" and the William Tell Overture went
together real well too. I KNOW that the music is GREAT MG goin down the road
music!!

THANKS! for the compliment. I've made a couple of other additions today too.
You might want to check it out again.

 http://people.atl.mediaone.net/jerbesfield/my73mgb.htm

I still don't know for sure what year and model that old picture I posted on
my website is. One person said he thought it was a 32 J model. Some have
said a TA, B or C model. Another said it could be a K or N model. All had
perfectly good explanations as to why they thought it was the model that
they said it was or was not. All cannot be right and many contradicted each
other. I didn't know how many models of MG's their were!!! With all the
different opinions that I have received, I now feel that maybe this
particular picture is just an artist rendition of a "typical" early
traditional looking pretty MG automobile, not identifying any particular
model or year.

Nice to hear from you.

Jerry Erbesfield
73 MGB Black Beauty roadster