Re: MG Rover X Power Initiative (more EX257)

To: kmr@pil.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Rover X Power Initiative (more EX257)
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 17:39:29 EDT
LOL I did read my post and implied that the 257 was an F1 car later in the
posting... but in the beginning of the posting I stated it was a LeMans car.
I was more talking along the lines of point of racing and the justification
of it... and used the F1 teams as an example of how and how not to exhibit
automotive purity (Jaguar Racing buying out Stewart being less pure than the
Ferrarri team with MG somewherein the middle)  and I got my terms mixed up as
I was dashing off that letter.

Sorry to confuse anyone who is not familiar with the sports.

John

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list