Re: Putting in a screen

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Putting in a screen
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 15:51:56 -0700
rexcats wrote:
(SNIP)
>  Question?  How do you put the screen under the grill on the top of the
> Bonnet for a 79 MGB.  It was held in place with six clips, but when you
put
> the screen from British Victoria under the grill it seems to be
impossible......

Maybe if you looked in your Motors Moss catalog (if everyone seems always to
refer to "British Victoria", I have no qualms about referring to Moss this
way), you'd find the answer - on page 128, right beneath the picture of the
vent grille, there's part number 326-665, blind fix. For the
budget-conscious, the good news is that they're only 25 cents each! And the
best news is that they're so easy to use - simply press them into the holes
in the body, place the screen over the pegs of the grille, then press the
grille down into the plastic fixes.

C'mon, people, let's use the Moss catalog as well as the Victoria British
one....... there's an amazing amount of useful detail in there!

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list