Re: Putting in a screen

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Putting in a screen
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 19:08:38 -0500
> C'mon, people, let's use the Moss catalog as well as the Victoria British
> one....... there's an amazing amount of useful detail in there!
>
> Lawrie
> British Sportscar Center

Good point, not to mention that they really do care about the marque. When
was the last time you saw Victoria British at an event? The first year I
bought my MG, Victoria British was sponsoring the Fall Vintage race up at
Elkhart Lake. I looked high and low for any sign of VB, not even a banner.

Jeff
'70B

Disclaimer: Not connected with Moss in any way except as a loyal customer. I
do buy the occasional piece from VB, but only when unavailable elsewhere...

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list