RE: Body Work

To: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>, "MG List"
Subject: RE: Body Work
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 17:18:54 -0600
One more comment.  An excellent procedure is to do the metal work, then body
work, and have
someone else shoot it.  The labor to shoot the car is small, the expensive
stuff is the
paint and you'd buy that anyway.

Plus you won't be poisoning yourself like Rick ... now we know why he drives an
Italian car
... the fumes have modified his brain cells ... Rick says, " I used hardener in
the paint
and it made me plenty sick."

: - )

Larry Hoy
Plan on attending the 49th Annual Glenwood Rallye
http://mgcc.org/glenwood2001/main.htm

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list