RE: Body Work

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Subject: RE: Body Work
From: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 17:30:36 -0400
> :From: R. O. Lindsay

> :   You wouldn't believe the number of painted boxes, license
> :plates, trash cans and other 'things' I used to have in my
> :garage!  Once you have read the basics and techniques, you
> :just need to practice.  This is the equivalent of 'experience.'

Thanks Rick, I was afraid that was going to be the answer.  Maybe I'll buy
the doglegs and and other parts and practice by trying to fix up the
fenders/etc I removed from my now defunct '72 so I can have them as spares.
(hows that for ambitious?)

Of course to accomplish that I need to learn to weld...  :P

These things just seem to snowball once you get into it.

> :I have never had a garage fire but I have been mighty sick.

All the books do say to use a respirator... failing purchasing one of those,
I'll improvise by going to the station and grabbing an SCBA to use.  ;)

Thanks for the response!

Chris
'72 B Roadster "Ghost"

///