Re: Paint and Bodywork Alternative

To: martin@virtual-motors.com
Subject: Re: Paint and Bodywork Alternative
From: Nferre@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 21:51:05 EDT
In a message dated 5/17/01 9:51:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
martin@virtual-motors.com writes:

<< Have you tried Earl Shieb's  paint job? He will paint the chrome and glass
and at
 no extra charge, too! Quite a bargain. >>

I was trying to be helpful.  If you want to get screwed on bodywork, that's
your business.  I'd put the kids' work up against anyone (their teacher has
20+ years experience, do you???)  This isn't my first rodeo, I know about
tape lines, overspray, orange peel etc., and feel very comfortable taking my
car where I did. (Because there won't be any of that stuff.)

The kids want to do a good job, not a  case of "get this old piece of crap
out of here so I can get paid."  By the way, my friend, the teacher, called
me tonight, and asked me to order some new parts "to make sure everything is
perfect."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list