RE: Paint and Bodywork Alternative

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Paint and Bodywork Alternative
From: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:44:20 -0400
I've tried that route before (for both body and mechanical work), but
couldn't get any of the local schools to bite on it.  The mechanical guy
claimed the car was too old to teach his class anything!!!  (What does that
idiot know anyway???)

Maybe I'll make the rounds again and see if anyone might be interested.

Thanks for reminding me of this!

>From: Nferre@aol.com

>I wanted to let you all know of an alternative to expensive paint and
>bodywork.  A friend of mine has my 79 MGB for the next two weeks or so.  He
>teaches kids how to do paintwork and bodywork at vocational department of a
>local high school.  I've seen their finished work, and it is exceptional.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list