A quick question

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A quick question
From: "Greg Bass" <bass_c@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 09:00:34 -0400
First off just to let some people know, I will give an update on my previous
ignition/mixture/vacuum problems in a little while. But I will say that the
B is running much better thanks to the help of Rick, Barney and many others.
Thanks Guys.

My question is this. How much play should there be when I grab the water
pump pully and move it a bit? I started to hear some, not so welcome noises
last evening and I think it is coming from the pump. Is there another way to
test it? I figured since I have to replave the heater water valve, I might
as well do as much cooling system fixes as my budget allows.

Greg Bass
'78 B

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list