Re: Oil Sender Hose

To: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@home.com>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Sender Hose
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 17:07:51 -0700
Bob,

Assuming you mean the flexible hose that goes from the engine to the fitting
on the firewall, Moss guarantees these things for life. They are stainless
steel with a teflon core and are not supposed to do anything sieve-like
during their lifetime.

So, before you take more drastic measures, call Moss and advise them, in as
polite terms as you can muster, that one of their hoses has failed
prematurely. My guess is they will replace it free of charge. If they don't,
let me know and I'll take the matter up with them!

Lawrie
(who has fitted hundreds of Moss stainless hoses with no failures yet)