Car humor, no LBC content

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>, mgt <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car humor, no LBC content
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 01:39:26 -0600
Attention Visitors; Iowa Tourism Council Bulletin:

This list of rules will be handed to each person as they enter
the state.

2. It's called a 'gravel road.' No matter how slow you drive,
you're going to get dust on your BMW. I have a four wheel drive
because I need it. Drive it or get it out of the way.

12. So you have a sixty thousand dollar car. We're real
impressed. We have quarter of a million dollar combines that we
use two weeks a year.

13. Let's get this straight. We have one stoplight in town. We
stop when it's red. We may even stop when it's yellow.

14. Our women hunt, fish, and drive trucks--because they want
to.  So, you're a feminist. Isn't that cute.

18. So every person in every pick-up waves. It's called being
friendly. Understand the concept or we'll kick your butt.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list