Re: New Rear Springs

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Rear Springs
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 08:55:33 -0700
Just checking -- you made sure not to fully tighten the spring hanger bolts
until the car was back on the ground with the weight fully on the springs?
If you tighten things up with the car on jackstands and the axle dangling,
you can lock in an exaggerated spring arc.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///