Re: SpeedVision

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SpeedVision
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 00:56:06 -0600
I lied or "it's there and then it isn't."

The menu doesn't show at all against the white background of my
browser.  I remembered that in some sites where they've used
light yellow lettering that in order to read it I had to "select
all" from the "File menu" as if I were going to copy the
information.  Then the words show against the blue copy line.
That's exactly the way it is with the speed vision site.  Nothing
shows unless I "select all" for copying and then I can see the
menu.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list