Re: The Adventures of Ol' Red & British Car Week

To: Trmgafun@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Adventures of Ol' Red & British Car Week
From: TMetz1638@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 16:32:46 EDT
Hello Listers,
I saw several sights today  I want to share with you, 2 count them 2,  TR6's
back to back on a local north Florida road.  No not MG's, but British
nonetheless. The odd thing is, they were identical in year and driving side
by side. Last weekend I also saw 2 sprite's and a chrome bumper MGBGT.
Whether by accident or on purpose for British Car Week, they were a nice
sight.

Teresa
'80 B  (working on master brake cylinder)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list