Re: The Adventures of Ol' Red & British Car Week

To: coconnor@ersnet.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Adventures of Ol' Red & British Car Week
From: TMetz1638@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:33:37 EDT
Hi Charlie,
I saw the British cars all in and around Jacksonviile FL.  I figured with all
the British sightings, the local club must have put the word out about
British Car Week.  It sure was gratifying to see these cars on the road.  Up
until now, I thought nobody ever drove their MG's & the like around here. I
know I always get positive comments & second looks in my MG.  A funny thing
has happened at work in the last 6 months, 3 RBB's have appeared in the
parking lot & they are all the same shade of green, it's as though an
invasion hit town. I found the owner of one so far, mine being the second
green RBB, but I have yet to track down the 3rd owner.  It does a body good
to see them all!!

Teresa
'80 B  (still working on brakes)

///