RE: MGB fan, plastic or metal?

To: "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: RE: MGB fan, plastic or metal?
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 21:54:11 -0600
OK Charley so I look at the Moss catalog, and it says the spacer is for the GT.
Interesting.

I have two plastic fans each came off roadsters, no spacer.  By the way why is
it called
spacer?  It doesn't appear to "space" anything.

Well I just checked some other sources.  I now believe the Moss catalog is
inacurate.  The
spacer appears to not go in front of the fan as illustrated but instead between
the fan and
the pulley.  That makes sense.  There would be no point in a spacer on the
front of the fan.

Larry Hoy
Plan on attending the 49th Annual Glenwood Rallye
http://mgcc.org/glenwood2001/main.htm

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list