Great Day for a drive!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Great Day for a drive!
From: "Brent Schwartz" <brentschwartz@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 02:24:13 -0500
After a whole week of damp rainy weather here in Minneapolis,
Minnesota we finally had a beautiful day.  So, I drove the B to
church.  Then I drove it across town to the St. Paul area and back.
It is realy running nice.

This is to say thanks for answering my questions and helping
me to be able to enjoy this sweet little car.

Next major project is suspension bushings.  I'm following the
threads on this subject with interest because my bushings are
badly deteriorated.

Brent

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list