First test drive

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: First test drive
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:00:40 -0500
Hi Gang,

   Reality is such a fickle thing.  I had driven my recently rebuilt
MGB-GT around the block and up and down the driveway but
hadn't quite mustered the courage to go on a real test drive --
until yesterday!  I started the car, let it warm up a little then
took off on my 2 mile test drive (read: pick up my son at a
friend's house).  The car ran beautifully all the way there and
half the way back.  I ran out of gas. :-P

--
Rick Lindsay
Diamond Geoscience Research

///