Calling all LE freaks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Calling all LE freaks
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 23:21:57 +0000
1980 MGB LE with 42 miles on the clock (in Adelaide, South Australia)!

I am certain that I have mentioned this one before but seeing as I just
finished a page dedicated to a very special LE I thought I would let you
all know it was there.  I am not sure how many would want to buy this
and ship it (back) to the States, but the Pacific Peso (ooops, Aussie
dollar) might make it worth your while.

No, I won't get a kickback if you buy it - or then again, if it gets
sold to someone on this list maybe my mechanic (who is selling it) might
smile at me a bit more next time I take him a hard job to do in quick
time... as I always seem to do.

The page has only little pictures (I was going to link them to the dirty
great pictures they gave me to work with, but decided the international
bandwidth was strained enough these days).  Little pictures and all, the
page is slow to load so be patient or just hit the STOP button and read
the history of the thing - you all know what a 'B LE looks like anyway,
don;t you?  ;-)

http://www.mgsales.com.au/mgble.html

Enjoy...

Oh yeah... any questions... ask the owner - the address is on the page.

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia

///