Re: Calling all LE freaks

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Calling all LE freaks
From: "Dan Hackney" <danhackney@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 18:22:08 -0400
I recently saw a black 1981 Corvette with 9 miles on it. The guy drove it
home from the dealership in town and parked it. Very nice for originality
and lack of wear to paint, seats, etc...
BUT, as mentioned by Rick, it would probably not be drivable unless nearly
everything on the car that is made of rubber was replaced.
Neat to look at though...
-Dan
'72B

> Who would buy a brand-new car then out it on blocks for 10 years?? That's
> what I don't understand...! I certainly don't have that kind of disposable
> income! D'you suppose there are people doing that with Honda S2000s and
> Miatas today??

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list