Re: stereo

To: AOH9999@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stereo
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:56:50 -0700
I just put a set of the Rockford Fosgate FRC2204 (from Crutchfield,
$80/pr.) in my daughter's GT.  Not bad sounding for a 4" speaker.  Put a
6" or 8" amplified Bazooka in the trunk and you'll have an impressive
(and out of sight) system without cutting up the car.

--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle

'84 Vanagon Westfalia w/2.1
'65 MGB (Daily driver since 1969)
'74 MGB GT (Restoring sloooowly)

Personal mechanic for:
'70 MGB GT (Daughter's)

Assisting on Restoration (and spending OPM):
'72 MGB GT (Was daughter's, now son's)
'64 MGB (Son's)

Stripped and gone but their parts live on:
'68 MGB, '73 MGB, '67 MGB GT

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list