Re: Film Wanted

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Film Wanted
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 17:00:46 -0400
WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone have a copy of the Claud Lelouch 9 minute videotape, "Rendezvous"
> for sale?
>
> I have seen it for around $60 Can., which seems a tad ambitious for a short
> film. We are looking for it to show at a party, and would consider a used
> tape, copy, etc., so if anyone is tired of theirs......

  Keep your eyes peeled on Gnutella. Although I've not been
able to grab it, I've seen it around.

  There is also a similar and equally interesting mpg
called something like "11 minutes around Paris", which is
a first person camera view of a very crazy motorcycle
driver driving the Paris ring road one lap in
11 minutes. (think, 240km/h in traffic)

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca