Overdrive swap thanks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Overdrive swap thanks
From: "K. Johnson" <mgaskew@aculink.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 16:53:31 -0600
Thanks to all for the advice about the switch....
Didn't mention that the engine and overdrive are from a 70 and going
into  a 70 so there hopefully won't be much difference.  Gonna look and see
what the clutch and so forth look like in my car, I put new everything in
there about 2 years ago, no sure how many miles 'cause the speedometer
doesn't work....but hopefully there in good shape.  The guy I bought the
unit from included the driveshaft with it, so that should be no problem.

Taking the last week in June off to do the switch so I have a little time
to gather any parts I might need.  Can't wait to do it!!  Anybody wanta
spend some time in Colorado Springs in June???  Beers on me!!!

TTFN
Kathy
'70 B

///