Parts FS

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts FS
From: Rhbuxton@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:43:45 EDT
Hi All,
I am stripping the last of a parts car I have and have some parts to sell.
These parts come off a 74 chrome bumper MGB.

* Five used wire wheels, splined front hubs, and rear differential.   $399.99

*  New left and right rockerpanels and dog legs.   $99.99

*  Used front and rear chrome bumpers with brackets.   $125.00

*  Grab bag of new parts;  Wiper blades and arms, two bottles of Penrite
shock oil, rubber front end seal and bushing kit, and rebound bumpers.  $49.99

*  Used windshield and frame.  $125.00

The parts are located at my house in Virginia, just outside of Washington,
DC.  If you are interested, email me.  Thanks
Rick

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list