Been away for a while, good to be back. My problem:
1. Every once in a while car won't start. Clicks though.
2. Put car in gear and pushed the car 5', still won't start.
3. Tried jumping, still won't start.
4. Got 13 volts off the battery, 11ish while cranking.
5. Jump started it to get home.
I have very little money, any cheap solution I don't know?
If not, anyone know of a used starter in the chicagoland area?
/// email@example.com mailing list
/// (If they are dupes, this trailer may also catch them.)