Weekend in Winton

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weekend in Winton
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 1956 06:28:36 +0000
Nahhh, I am too tired to give you the full rundown now, but I am
wondering...

What makes a grown man (a supposedly mature adult) drive nine hours in
the cold and wet and partly in the dark, through fog and cold and rain,
in a TOPLESS MGB on a Friday; just so they can slip and slide around a
rainsoaked racetrack on the Saturday; thrash their car to death around
little flag markers (forwards and reverse) on the Sunday; drink too much
on the Sunday night; just to then drive 9 hours back again on the Monday
(with the same cold and wet, in the same topless MGB)?

Interesting question (that I may answer for you after I get my first
coffee for the day - yes, it is Tuesday here now).

Eric
Adelaide, South Australia

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list