Parts FS

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts FS
From: Rhbuxton@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:51:27 EDT
Hi All,
About a week ago I offered for sale five wire wheels, front spindles and a
differential, no response.  I also offered front and rear chrome bumpers with
brackets, and I throw in a somewhat used grill and fender sections that
include the turn signals, no one interested.  So now I am considering Ebay.
Does anyone have any words of wisdom about putting these parts on Ebay?  Is
it difficult?  I have purchased from there but have never sold anything.
What tricks do I need to know.  Is the MG community active on Ebay?  Will
these items sell or is it a waste of time?
Thanks for the advice.
Rick

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list