B Engine rebuild

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: B Engine rebuild
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 07:59:59 -0400
I appreciate all the great advice. It sounds like everyone has some
experience int his area. (hmmm... that may not be a GOOD thing..LOL..)
Anyway The shop I contacted basically told me the list of things that are
included in their rebuild. And based on my somewhat limited knowledge it was
a good complete package.  The shop is also a very reputiable company and I
have heard very good things about them and their quality of work.

I am from the northeast Atlanta, GA area (by Lake Lanier if anyone knows the
area) and have found no one in my imediate area that can lend a hand. Our
local club meets about 30 miles away and most of the active members live in
that area. So it looks like I am on my ownif I choose to rebuild the engine
myself. I would love the help but I can't count on any. Anyway I am still
exploring all the suggested options and if anyone is interested I'll post an
update every now and then.

Greg Bass