'B engine rebuild project

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 'B engine rebuild project
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:35:39 -0400
Well I just heard from a local club member that has 3 engines that are
rebuldable. $75 each. He says one was running when it was pulled and the
others have some reusable parts on them or could be rebuilt themselves. So I
am contemplating getting one or more and possible doing the rebuild myself.
Make it a summer project and hopefully build a good serviceable engine with
one of the blocks and then make another project of building one of the other
engines to go in a future project car if I find one.
I can see it know... all the greasy finger prints on my keyboard from firing
off "how to" questions to the list. Heck I have two extra computers at home,
so I may set one up in the garage so I have easy access while working!
...LOL...

Greg Bass
- a DCO of a '78 B