Silicone Dot 5-6

To: mlupynec@globalserve.net
Subject: Silicone Dot 5-6
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 16:55:22 EDT
Mike,
Flush once to get the contaminants out (?), In fact its more than just a
flush you have to redo your whole Brake system. In fact, I would use all new
parts, from brake reservoir to brakes, usually new brake lines are installed
and all the rubber parts must be replaced. So you are talking about a BIG
job! Not just draining or flushing out the lines. Moss Motors will walk you
through the process if you ask them for advise/help if you purchase the
Silicone Brake fluid from them. In fact when I was sent the Silicone Dot 5-6
because I asked for the best brake fluid they had, I got an apology from one
of the big wigs at Moss because I hadn't been thoroughly schooled on its use
and application. That's one thing of many that makes Moss Motors the best
place to buy all your MG/TR/A-H/Jaguar/Land Rover parts and accessories.
(IMHO) from an Old Newbie, Albert Escalante 1978 MGB; 1977 XJ-6L,1957 Mk.I Jag

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list