She's baa-aaak

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: She's baa-aaak
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 17:44:5 -0400
Hi all,

Probably most of you don't remember me because I was last on the list five
years ago.  At that time I was in San Diego, CA, but since then I've lived
in London, England, back in CA, Atlanta, GA, Seattle, WA, and now in Boston
where I plan to stay for a while.

For those of you who do remember me, I'm the one with '67 B's and '63 MG
1100's.  And I'm the woman who worked on MG's and Triumphs for a living at
San Diego dealerships in '79 and '80.  I'm also the one who came up with
the procedure for putting two-speed wipers in early B's, but no one seems to
have posted that on any how-to sites!

I hope to see some familiar names!

Denise

--- Denise Thorpe