RE: Close call, literally

To: bkrueger@ici.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Close call, literally
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 02:04:39 -0400
I had the same a few years ago Bud, but then with my previous Rover Estate
Turbo Diesel:
By just an inch I was able to avoid a complete wheelbarrel.
I emmediately rang the police and they even would not believe me!
A fellow almost victim who also reported had to convince them.

BTW - I did not see you driving around - possibly you did not pass.
I had a great time - we impressed our customer very well.

Cheers,

Hans -