RE: She's baa-aaak

To: xyzabcde@earthlink.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: She's baa-aaak
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 02:04:41 -0400
Wow Denise,

Yes I remember you. Welcome back!!!
Tough luck - I just visited the Boston area last week - tried to setup
another meeting there, but my time was limited and there was noone who was
able to come this time.
First very nice meeting was in January 2000 / look at Bud Krueger's website
for the pictures.

I'll be there some other time as EMC resides in Hopkinton MA.

BTW talking about wipers, is there a hint how to convert my two speed wipers
to an extra function with interval? Is this wise whilst the extra usage so
often of the wiper park switch?

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT - YES IT'S RUNNING SINCE A YEAR wanna see it?